A bit over two and a half years ago, it would have been impossible to take a photo like this...because I didn't even know you! Now we spend our lives as one. I can't remember the last time we were apart for more than 24 hours, and I hope the next time never comes. You say I sayang you too much, but I think you deserve every bit of it. Thank you for everything!
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Thankful
A bit over two and a half years ago, it would have been impossible to take a photo like this...because I didn't even know you! Now we spend our lives as one. I can't remember the last time we were apart for more than 24 hours, and I hope the next time never comes. You say I sayang you too much, but I think you deserve every bit of it. Thank you for everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment